Saturday, August 01, 2009

JustEat

For those in the UK and who like me don't like cooking, I can recommend Just-Eat.

I was really getting tired of pizza, and in time too, I don't want to end up like Marlon Brando in his late days (a smaller artist in status, but a much larger one physically). And that web site has helped me find healthier and more varied alternatives. For example the best-quality chinese take-out I've found yet. Lovely stuff. And an Italian which don't just deliver pizzas, but also salads and high quality pasta dishes. Yummy. At either of those places (unlike pizza) I can order food enough for three days too.

And I've been losing weight. A couple weeks ago I tried some old shorts that I absolutely couldn't close last year. They fit!

4 comments:

TC [Girl] said...

Nice to read that you're working on eating healthier, Eo. Congrats on getting back into those old shorts, too! GOOD JOB!! :-)

Monsieur Beep! said...

That´s an interesting business idea. How do they manage to take 60 minutes at the most to deliver?

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could lose some weight :-(

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Beeb, what do you mean? They just sign up the local take-out places and put them on the site.
Delivery time varies between 20 minutes and 75. Some will come faster if you call instead of using the web.