Monday, May 14, 2007

More on De Nattergale

I just discovered by accident, searching for the home page of De Nattergale*, that if you google them, this blog and my YouTube page both come up in the top ten! This is astounding, I just posted it a few days ago, and I assume there must be tons of sites which have mentioned them since the web was new. I can only assume this site is high in Google's respect ranking, I'm pleased with that.

By the way, there was lots of etymological debate in the comments on that post but zilch on the actual videos I referred to. Did anybody like them? (I'm curious to see if it works for those who don't speak Danish.)

* ... Actually it seems like De Nattergale don't even have an official web site! How weird is that? I've said it before: how can an artist even imagine not having a site? I mean, at least register the obvious domain name and slap up a brochure page. Takes an hour. Your fans or people wanting to hire you can find you right away.

By the way, I just found out that The Julekalender has its own wikipedia page, even in English amazingly enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found the videos hilarious perhaps due to the little I know of Danish and Swedish. I made a point of passing the link on to a Swede I know who is from Skåne, and thus understands Danish better than most Swedes.