Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The bride stripped bare by her carebears

Thanks to Christos for recommending the Rosetta Stone course. I am studying French with it, and it is lots easier than it was in school.

And thanks to my friends Jonathan and Laurie for recommending memory foam beds, not the least Tempur. And thanks to myself for being able these days to get a top model. I haven't gotten it yet, but by all indications it will really be a big boon for my sleep and my back. I know a waterbed is, and this is even better. Tempur foam is the original NASA memory foam, and is made in my home country Denmark. I am really looking forward to getting it.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Avec plaisir, monsieur.

May I also recommend the following link. It may prove to be useful in your study.

http://translate.google.com/translate_t