Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Friends

I am having a relaxed month in October. In a good way.
(Most of the time. Actually on Sunday I had some ideas and produced some stuff which will be great for my business. Very cool.)
Right now I am rewatching Friends on DVD. I love that show. I suspect that many of the intelligentsia looks down their nose on it because it was the most popular show ever. But they are missing out, for it really was brilliant as well. Very damn funny, and very warm, and actually had tons of subtleties too.
I am waiting with baited breath for what will replace Friends and Frasier. Will and Grace can't carry the burden alone.

1 comment:

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Yes, I love DVD.

I actually don't think Friends lost anything at all. Of course it had more characters and a much bigger stage than Father ted.